The Basaksehir district is one of the most vibrant areas on the European side of Istanbul which was established in 2008 after it was separated from Buyukcekmece municipality
The region is characterized by a young population structure, where the age group under the age of twenty constitutes 40% of the total population.
And has a very modern infrastructure, which ranks among the standards of solutions applied in smart cities globally
It is located between: Arnavutkoy to the north, Eyup to the northeast, Sultan Ghazi and Esenlar to the east, Bagcilar, Kucukcekmece and Avcilar to the south, and Esenyurt to the southwest.
Basaksehir district is also distinguished by a rich social environment, containing many shopping complexes, theaters, cinemas, conference and celebration halls, as well as facilities for people with special needs, and the largest sports stadium in Turkey.
important features of Basaksehir
- The important location, as it is the closest area to the Istanbul airport, and is close to the Istanbul Water Canal, which is planned to be one of Turkey’s largest projects, in addition to the third Istanbul Bridge
- Basaksehir is adjacent to large areas of green forests, consisting of cypress, pine and evergreen trees throughout the year
- Basaksehir has the largest artificial lake in Istanbul, located in the Bahcesehir district , which extends over an area of 26 thousand square meters
- The Turkish government is working on the construction of a huge square extending over an area of 60,000 square meters, and it is expected to be twice the size of the famous Taksim Square.
- Basaksehir, is one of the most developed areas in terms of educational facilities, as it includes many government educational facilities, starting with kindergarten and nursery schools, which are distributed throughout the region,
- It has the largest health complex in Europe within Istanbul, which is Basaksehir Medical City with an area of one million square meters,
- The Basaksehir metro line is one of the most effective metro lines in Istanbul, due to the accessibility of this line from Basaksehir to: Marmaray Line connecting the Asian and European continents, and metro lines that reach Taksim, Besiktas, and Mecidiyeköy , and many other areas in Istanbul in addition to a wide network of bus transportation lines, that links Basaksehir to all areas of Istanbul, especially vital areas such as Taksim and Mecidiyeköy
Basaksehir is one of the most attractive areas for local and foreign investment, not only because of the modern buildings equipped with the highest means of comfort and luxury, but also because of the strong infrastructure, social, cultural, health and educational facilities that distinguished the region from all other regions in Istanbul city
For those who wish to buy property in Basaksehir there are wide range of choices
which makes investors have many options. As there are apartments, villas and land, in addition to shops and offices.
On the other hand real estate investment in Başakşehir is considered a profitable investment due to the growth in the region and the increasing demand for Başakşehir properties and the continuous rise in its prices which has reached 30% due to the many advantages of the area and its development.
It is also characterized by the number of residential projects in it,
The prices of property for sale in Basaksehir differs due to several factors such as their size, the quality of the building materials used in the cladding, the location of the apartment and how close and remote it is to vital and service facilities and means of entertainment and transportation.